Open Your Heart
When you Open Your Heart, it's easier to love, to forgive and to accept yourself and others. When our heart is open, it's easier to view the world more objectively, with less judgment.
When to Open Your Heart
Because it's so simple and can be done in a second, Open Your Heart can be a go-to technique for all things. You can Open Your Heart when:
· You're angry, anxious,
frustrated, pained or sad
· You need to remember what's
· You feel negative about
yourself or others
· You're in the middle of an argument, a heated discussion or an uncomfortable interaction, or just finished one
· You're experiencing a dark moment
During a dark or difficult moment, it can be very, very hard to Open Your Heart
- and that's okay. Just thinking of opening of your heart is a step in the right direction.
If it's hard, try starting with another technique like the
Line of Calm or Connect in All Space. When you do Open Your Heart, only expand
your circle as much as you can in that moment.
How to Open Your Heart
1. In front of your chest, imagine a small green circle (or make it any colour you like).