D.A.R.K. - Depression and Anxiety Recovery Kungfu is FREE and always will be FREE.
I want to make sure that every person who needs these techniques can access them.
D.A.R.K. offers another set of tools for your healing toolbox. D.A.R.K. tools are not meant to replace conventional healthcare.
- There are no rules for D.A.R.K. techniques. Feel free to adapt the techniques for your needs. This process is about you and figuring out what works for you. You're in the driver's seat.
- It might be easier to learn just 1 or 2 techniques to start and to practice them many times before adding another technique.
- Visualizations are like riding a bike - the more you practice, the more your body learns how to do them automatically. Today, I just have to think about my Line of Calm and it's there.
- For those times when you can't move, speak or think, it can be helpful to breathe into your body. Your breath adds movement. When you exhale, focus on sending the breath into each part of your body. While I haven't included breath in the instructions for the techniques, you can easily add it if it helps.
- If it's hard to remember or visualize the techniques, bookmark the website, print out the instructions or draw them. Keep them handy so that you can access them when you need them.
- During difficult and dark moments, I often use the techniques in this order - but do whatever works for you:
1. Line of Calm
2. Connect in All Space
3. Full Calm
4. Talk Back to the Negative Voice
5. Open Your Body & Mind
6. Love to Your Body
7. Open Your Heart